ALVARO RUS ARÉVALO, (hereinafter “the company”), with address at Calle Matahacas, 22 acc.A 41003 Sevilla, and with NIF nº 30254741-N. INFORMS:
The use of the domain name www.bodeguitaelacerao.com is duly registered by the company, with all the guarantees, as provided in the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. However, it is clear that these Legal Terms are fully adapted to the regulations in force regarding Data Protection, Electronic Commerce, Contracting Conditions, Intellectual Property and other subsidiary provisions.
1.- ACCEPTANCE OF THE LEGAL TERMS
1.1.) Access to this website or its use in any way implies the acceptance of each and every one of these Legal Terms, reserving the company the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every visitor and / or User, the careful reading of the Legal Terms of valid use in each of the occasions in which you access this website, so, if this one does not agree with any of the same here willing, shall abstain with respect to the use of this web page.
2.1.) Through the web www.bodeguitaelacerao.com , Users are provided access to various content, services, information and data (the “contents”), placed at your disposal. The company reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents, products and services it provides.
3.- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
3.1.) Access to the information of the different products and services on the website, as well as browsing, will be free and free, therefore the Users will not be required to register with the consequent delivery of their personal data, nor will the use of passwords or passwords.
3.2.) When for accessing certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data, the Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company will give said data the corresponding automated treatment according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the section on Data Protection Policy.
4.- CONDITIONS OF USE
4.1.) The User undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the website, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, the Legal Terms of the website, the moral and generally accepted good practices and public order.
The User must refrain from:
- Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or content for illegal purposes or purposes, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment;
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties;
- Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the company’s data, third-party providers and other Users;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the express authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents;
- try to obtain personal data other than those that are authorized to know, using means or procedures that are unlawful, fraudulent or that may cause any type of damage. (See Viruses, Trojans, bug’s, Worms, etc.)
- In particular, and merely by way of indication and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs , recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way it is contrary, belittles or undermines the fundamental rights and the public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good practices or public order;
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or to public order;
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychic equilibrium;
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without having authorized the intended use; </ li>
- Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people;
- Constitute any type of advertising; </ li>
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the website.
5.1.) The company does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of the company, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control .
5.2.) The company may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects a use of its Portal or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these Legal Terms.
5.3.) The company makes available to the Users an email address firstname.lastname@example.org so that any content that may affect the activity of other users is revealed, with the will to rectify it if appropriate.
5.4.) The company is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
- interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of The company;
- illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- improper or inappropriate abuse of the company’s web pages;
- security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof. The administrators of the company reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the website.
5.5.) The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by users of the Web. Also, the company is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the described services offered by the company; Services such as online commerce and budget request. On the other hand, in case of causing damages and losses due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services.
6.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
6.1.) The User acknowledges and accepts that all brands, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present Legal Terms of the Web page do not confer to the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web page and / or of its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the rights affected.
6.2.) The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content on the website or, in any case, It has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on this website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is granted, in writing. , of the aforementioned Entity.
6.3.) It is also prohibited to remove, evade or manipulate the “copyright” and the company, as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this website undertakes to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to him in defense of his legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
7.- DATA PROTECTION
7.1.) To use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. For this, the company will automatically process the Personal Data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. To do so, the user can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data (POLICY PROTECTION OF DATA) as well as the establishment of previously established purposes, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented by the Web.
8.- DURATION AND TERMINATION
8.1.) The provision of the service of this Web site and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When this is possible, the company will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
9.- FORCE MAJEURE
9.1) The company will not be held responsible in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of power supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government , and in general all the circumstances of force majeure.
10.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
10.1.) These Legal Terms are governed by Spanish Law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals where the company’s corporate name rests.